Do you love rules? don’t report this question I am serious.?
I am from UK, so I follow what Queen says. please explain me what’s bad about it. The ‘Westminster’ Parliament makes English law (which currently includes Wales) as well as some UK wide law. But we say that we follow Queen, Love rules means gay activities okay!!
watch out your language, don’t say anything about Queen.
When two or more people live in the same area they have to adopt some rules about who does what to whom. Any such rule is called a more, pronounced “mor-ay”. The adjective form is moral, and the habit of following mores is morality. Mores do not have to be right, only accepted. Another group on the other side of the river might have very different mores. Each group tends to assume that its local customs are universal laws.
What is happening to our schools?
1. Schools in Texas tracking students via RFID chips
2. Schools are banning backpacks that are made of non see-through materials
3. Children as young as five to be fingerprinted in schools
4. School sets up cameras in restroom
5. School offers abortion pills without parental consent
6. Seven Year Old Child Handcuffed and Detained for 10 Hours Over Missing $5
7. Schools place students in solitary confinement if “unruly”
8. Private prison company used in drug raids at public highschool
9. School spies on students via their personal laptop
10. All 50 U.S. states are now constructing federally-mandated databases that will track the behavior and performance of all public school students in America throughout their entire school careers. the Obama administration wants to use the information that is gathered for a wide array of purposes….
“The administration wants this data to include much more than name, address and test scores. According to the National Data Collection Model, the government should collect information on health-care history, family income and family voting status. In its view, public schools offer a golden opportunity to mine reams of data from a captive audience.”
11. All over America, school children are being immersed in the radical green agenda. In fact, in many areas of the country children are actively trained to watch how their parents behave and to correct them when they are being “environmentally unfriendly”.
“I have very, very environmentally conscious children — more so than me, I’m embarrassed to say,” said Ms. Ross, a social worker in Dobbs Ferry, N.Y. “They’re on my case about getting a hybrid car. They want me to replace all the light bulbs in the house with energy-saving bulbs.”
12. Many public school sex education classes have totally crossed the line. Instead of just “educating” children about sex, many sex ed courses are now “indoctrinating” children about sex.
“IMAGINE you have a 10- or 11-year-old child, just entering a public middle school. How would you feel if, as part of a class ostensibly about the risk of sexually transmitted diseases, he and his classmates were given “risk cards” that graphically named a variety of solitary and mutual sex acts? Or if, in another lesson, he was encouraged to disregard what you told him about sex, and to rely instead on teachers and health clinic staff members?”
13. When a little girl kissed a little boy at one Florida elementary school, it was considered to be a “possible sex crime” and the police were called out.
14. A teenager in suburban Dallas was recently forced to take on a part-time job after being ticketed for using bad language in one high school classroom. The original ticket was for $340, but additional fees have raised the total bill to $637.
15. It is not just high school kids that are being ticketed by police. In Texas the crackdown extends all the way down to elementary school students. In fact, it has been reported that Texas police gave “1,000 tickets” to elementary school kids over a recent six year period.
16. TSA brought in to oversee search and grope at highschool prom
17. 17 year-old honor student in North Carolina named Ashley Smithwick accidentally took her father’s lunch with her to school. It contained a small paring knife which he would use to slice up apples. So what happened to this standout student when the school discovered this? The school suspended her for the rest of the year and the police charged her with a misdemeanor.
(Apparently I can only provide 10 links, If you would like links that are missing, I can provide them in the additional comments)
Apparently the public school system has a collective form of paranoid schizophrenia. They are no longer able to distinguish reality from fantasy, or morality from immorality.
It seems, as God has been cast out of the the public school systems in the United states, immorality and stupidity is slowly, inexorably taking control.
It takes some getting used to when the government spies on you, and controls every facet of your life. It has to start young, before the kids and their parents are aware enough to call a stop to it. After all, with the amount of money the children will owe to the government, the government must continue a lifelong policy of exploitation, spying, and confiscation of their wealth. Those children and their parents are completely unaware they will be buried, hopelessly and helplessly under a mountain of debt. I guess it’s a kindness to get them used to being slaves at an early age.
It’s the result of small, timid, liberal minds doing what they do best. They will continue to deny God, and deny liberty in favor of nanny state womb to the tomb security. They will, in effect, create a slave state charged with ending all human suffering Thereby creating untold human misery and failure. The catch 22 of our era. As I said earlier, the solution is Christ, not government.
More and more brave, God fearing parents have chosen to exit the insanity and take matters into their own hands. God Bless them! Every one.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers